WHAT CONDITIONS DO OSTEOPATHS TREAT?
Osteopathic treatment may be of benefit for musculoskeletalconditions including:
- lower back pain, including disc injuries and chronic conditions
- upper back pain
- neck pain
- sports injuries
- shoulder problems, such as rotator cuff tears and ‘frozen shoulder'
- elbow and wrist conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- hip conditions, including FAI
- acute sprains and strains, including achilles and hamstring sprain/tears
- back/hip pain during pregnancy and post-natally
- knee injuries, including meniscal tears
- foot conditions, such as plantar fasciitis
- TMJ (jaw) disorders
- postural and overuse syndromes (RSI)
If you’re not sure whether osteopathic treatment can help withyour particular symptoms, please don’t hesitate to call and ask.